Tuesday 1 May 2007

The Passion of Christ


The Passion Of The Christ is an extremely powerful film, for me, it heightens and intensifies my love for Jesus and reminds me to be thankful. In the film Jesus is portrayed typically as he is in Western society, the actor is a handsome man with the most beautiful endeering eyes. But for me i couldn't care less what the actor looks like, the film is to show how God gave his son for us, who was killed and tortured under the most brutal acts of violence.
'God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.' John 3. 16

1 comment:

http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/my_weblog/ said...

"Praise God, Our Christ is ALIVE!!" I love your Post, and hope you and your family have a Lovely;

"RESURRECTION DAY THIS SUNDAY!!"

Jeannene
(Love Conquers All)
Please come visit me!